Monday, June 18, 2018

Update

A lot has happened since I last wrote. Right now I'm sitting at a nice little restaurant on a golf course resort in the middle of literal nowhere. It's called Trestle Creek Resort, and the only reason why I'm at a place like this is because I'm an intern at my local county office, and not because I suddenly came into a lot of money, lol.

Yes, I'm currently in the process of fulfilling my Digital Media Practicum. I'm so thankful to have netted such a nice internship. I'm hoping they'll keep me when I finish the minimum 125 hours I need to finish the practicum. It'd be nice not to worry about looking for a job when this is all done.

At the county I work in the communications/media department and I do things like writing up Facebook posts, but not publishing them; putting together ads for the newspapers and online, and sorting pictures and tagging them on an online database. It' so much fun and everyone's so nice. I feel so comfortable working there.

One of the things I had to do was make an ad for a halloween bash taking place in July, and so had to come up with a little cute vector that somehow incorporated both summer and halloween. This is what I came up with:


He turned out much cuter than I was hoping. I hope to write more later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ranger's Apprentice: The Battle for Skandia, a review

The Battle for Skandia . John Flanagan. 2006. Puffin Books. Pages: 294. Price: USD $8.99/$11.99 CAN. Setting: Skandia. ISBN 0142413402. [S...