Thursday, April 12, 2018

Funny Cat Video Wednesday – On a Thursday haha

So, I've been thinking – I love cats and one of my favourite things to do is look up good cat videos when I can't seem to get myself to do anything else. Somehow, after watching a few good videos, I feel that I'm able to get all those "to do"s done. And because of that, I want to start sharing some of the funny cat videos I find here on my blog. The scheduling would probably be Monday – Wednesday – Friday, but today's Thursday. I've been too busy to get this started on the right day, lol. But I want to put smiles on people's faces, so here you go!

(I graduate at the end of the month! Woo hoo!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Ranger's Apprentice: The Battle for Skandia, a review

The Battle for Skandia . John Flanagan. 2006. Puffin Books. Pages: 294. Price: USD $8.99/$11.99 CAN. Setting: Skandia. ISBN 0142413402. [S...