Sunday, June 18, 2017

Two-Cheese Spaghetti Squash Casserole



My bio says that I like to mess with THM recipes, so today, I've finally created a recipe I know it on-plan and low-carb.

I'd call it a S, just in case, since I used two kinds of cheese and Classico Alfredo Sauce. Like, not the light kind.

Ingredients:

1 decent-sized Spaghetti Squash (medium-ish)
1 (410 mL) jar of Classico Alfredo Sauce
Around a cup of grated sharp/old cheddar cheese (to taste)
2 Mini Baby Bells

Directions:

This is a relatively easy side to make, but it takes time. 

First, you must split the spaghetti squash, scoop out the seeds and pulp, and place the halves face-down on a tin-foil covered baking pan while the oven heats up to 350 degrees F. Wait as it cooks until its skin is soft and extremely flexible, and the innards come out in the stringy awesomeness that gives the squash its name.

Put the squash in a 2.5 litre/2.6 quart baking dish. Add the Alfredo sauce, grated cheese, and grated up Baby Bell. I put one grated Baby Bell in with the cheddar. Mix it up and put the other grated Baby Bell on top.

Alternatively, you could save the first Baby Bell and put both on top if you want lots of crispy-cheese.

Put it in the oven, and cook it until the cheese is all melty. I don't have a set time since I didn't exactly watch the clock, lol. I did it all by sight.

I hope you guys enjoy it, since I surely did! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ranger's Apprentice: The Battle for Skandia, a review

The Battle for Skandia . John Flanagan. 2006. Puffin Books. Pages: 294. Price: USD $8.99/$11.99 CAN. Setting: Skandia. ISBN 0142413402. [S...