Sunday, July 3, 2016

Fluffie Selfie

Today, after my mother and I came home from grocery shopping, the power went out twice, despite the fact that we weren't being bombarded by a violent storm, and the wind hasn't been all that terrible.

I guess we were using too much electricity and it popped the meter's breaker. It's hot, muggy, so we had the air conditioner on so we could cook hamburger on the stove and sausages in the oven, and we had a few lights on, Mom and me were watching TV, I'm charging my computer, the clothes dryer was on, and we had a couple window-fans on for circulation. It was too much, I guess, since the house we're in was built before 1979 or something.

I went out and took down the power meter number and our address (since we're renting and we have a P.O. Box, so we have no idea what our renting address is), and Fluffie followed me out to the road. I managed a selfie after I was done writing down the information.


Not my best picture - I'm usually pretty photophobic. But this is the first time I've managed to take a selfie with Fluffie, and she was all too happy to oblige.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ranger's Apprentice: The Battle for Skandia, a review

The Battle for Skandia . John Flanagan. 2006. Puffin Books. Pages: 294. Price: USD $8.99/$11.99 CAN. Setting: Skandia. ISBN 0142413402. [S...